With bigdata inundating industries, marketing has evolved at a lightning pace. The evolution of technology at the current rate is also instrumental in driving massive development in marketing. The healthcare industry is no different.
Marketers are now investing their budget into marketing channels that they didn’t even know about earlier. The focus of healthcare marketing continues to be prioritizing customers and offering invariable experiences irrespective of the channel.
The competition in healthcare in 2021 is at an all-time high, which mandated healthcare marketers to offer a strategic experience if they wish to keep up with the competition, the turbulence of current times, and consumer behavior driven by fear.
To build strong relationships with patients and achieve brand loyalty, healthcare marketers are turning to omnichannel marketing.
Why Omnichannel Marketing in Healthcare?
With the growing uncertainty concerning healthcare and the dwindling economy, the challenges associated with building long-lasting relationships have surged over the past year. The equation is also not solely dependent on building relationships anymore. Driving engagement and building loyalty are important aspects of marketing success.
Most healthcare marketers struggle with delivering a personalized experience to a huge target audience. Achieving consistency in messaging and brand statement across multiple marketing channels is another challenge.
Omnichannel marketing works to address these challenges. It helps to optimize the messaging so that it stays consistent and coherent throughout the patient journey and across channels.
Strategic Goals of Omnichannel Marketing in Healthcare:
- To come up with communication that is valuable all through the patient journey and doesn’t change based on channel
- To achieve a single voice for the brand irrespective of the person on the other end at the time of exchange
- To use the multi-channel approach in a way that all channels benefit each other and work towards a common goal
- To benefit healthcare marketers as well as patients
The rapid changes in the technology space make it imperative for healthcare marketers to adapt quickly to meet patients’ changed expectations.
Direct Benefits for leveraging Omnichannel Marketing in Healthcare
According to a report, purchase frequency is 250% higher on omnichannel vs. single channel. Customer retention rates have also been higher in cases where omnichannel marketing strategies have been used.
Omnichannel campaigns enable healthcare practices to get new patients on board and increase profits many folds.
Healthcare marketing is centered around patients, and with growing possibilities, most of them prefer a comprehensive approach.
A simplistic explanation of Omnichannel healthcare marketing is that customers are everywhere, and this approach allows you to reach them where they are. These strategies thus help you go faster to success.
Here are some benefits that you can unleash with omnichannel healthcare marketing:
- Increased exposure: This is a no-brainer that more marketing channels will help you access a wider customer base compared to the one when you used a single channel. The reach of your marketing efforts will be automatically higher once you interact with more potential customers.
- Better and more patient engagement: In current times, patients are no longer stuck to desktops or laptops. They use multiple platforms using multiple devices. A strategized omnichannel healthcare marketing plan will help you increase engagement and conversion by being available for patients irrespective of their device.
- Convey your brand statement better: The format and style differ across the channels you use. However, when you design your campaigns based on a single brand statement you want to convey, you can make them more effective by presenting them in diverse styles. When they are familiar with you and your intent of working towards their benefit, they are more likely to respond to your social media posts or emails.
- Get more leads: Reaching a wider base of prospective customers will increase your familiarity among the target audience and help gain more leads. People that have seen you on multiple channels will visit your website or call you to book an appointment. If not, they will recommend you to friends or family if they remember your content. Posting content on multiple channels will help you collect data about the audience and their expectations or preferences. You can later build on the acquired leads to form more meaningful associations.
- Increase conversion rates: it has been proven that an omnichannel approach will help you get more ROI and improve conversion rates. The consistent and coherent message will help create a vibe that aids decision-making. It will also help retain existing customers as they will appreciate reminders and constant touch.
Omnichannel marketing will help you stay in touch with your patients and target audience at multiple points. It will also help with making the doctor-patient relationship better and increase trust among the patients. The real deal, however, is devising the right strategy. While you may be a proficient marketer, you may need help with coming up with your omnichannel marketing plan.
Contact Syra Health for professional consultation in OmniChannel Marketing in Healthcare today!